- Jerome Powell, the new Fed Chief.
- With the new fed chief, there should not be a huge policy change going forward.
- Change in non farm payroll (Actual: 261k Expected: 313k Previous: 18k )
- US unemployment rate for Oct (Actual: 4.1% Expected: 4.2% Previous: 4.2% )
- Trump: There will likely be tax cuts by Christmas
- US rate hike will likely be in Dec 2017.
- Canadian unemployment for Oct (Actual: 6.3% Expected: 6.2% Previous: 6.2% )
- Canadian net change in employment for Oct (Actual: 35.3k Expected: 15.0k Previous: 10.0k )
- BOE has gone ahead with historical rate hike to 0.5%
- Carney: UK economy is seeing more balanced growth
- Carney: Brexit is the biggest determinant of economic outlook.
- Carney: Domestic CPI is likely to build in coming years.
- BOE: Future rate hikes will be limited and gradual
- Weaker than expected retail data